Did/Do you like being pregnant?

My pregnancy was awful. I loved feeling my baby move, and i loved the ultrasound & hearing his heartbeat... but everything else was horrible. If I had to go back and do it again, I would. I would have never given up my son... but the process of making him was not a good time for me.... It made me so angry that so many of my friends and family members seemed to love it, but I couldn't have a good day for the whole 9 months....

any horrid pregnancy stories or complaints?

Mommy_Waller

Asked by Mommy_Waller at 8:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 4th time, yah!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I loved being pregnant, I didn't have morning sickness, I didn't feel uncomfortable until my last month. I was the happiest and healthiest I've ever been
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm right there with you--for both of my pregnancies. I went into premature labor with my oldest, I had Gestational diabetes with both, sick all day everyday with both. I had varicose veins (in the genital area!) , hemorrhoids, a funky rash--it wasn't a pleasant time.

That being said--I love my boys and I would go thru it all again for them.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i loved being pregant. i dint have any morning sickness and other than swelling and being uncomfortable in the last few weeks it went by like a breeze. i miss my table too. i love being able to sit my drink or my plate on it lol at least until they kicked.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Lol. All four of my pregnancies were a stresser on me. I didn't enjoy the pregnancies...though, like you, I enjoyed the kicks, u/s, and heartbeat. I liked it even better after all the hard work of carrying the child and holding him/her for the first time. Bed rest drove me nuts, it drove me nuts that I was pregnant and was "limited" or that I'd only get noticed with the belly rather than before. Aches, pains, morning sickness, back labor...yeah, and I went through it four times...but I don't mind the outcome. I did have some good times while pregnant...some sweet memories.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had morning sickness practically every minute of every day, that along with having to pee every 5 seconds, wasn't so great. I loved feeling the baby move, becoming a mother, looking down at your child for the first time and definitely the love you feel for you child. I liked more things about being pregnant, than disliked. Also the last month month of pregnancy and being uncomfortable is hard.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I miss the attention. It seemed like that's the only time my husband actually cared what I did to my body, if I had a chair to sit in if we were somewhere.....those kinds of things.
    Anonymous

• I loved it. Moreso the first time around, when I didn't have a toddler to chase around in addition to being pregnant and everything that goes with that.

No more babies for me, though; two is enough. I liked being pregnant so much, though, that I want to be a surrogate.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I loved being pregnant! it was the only time i felt 100% comfortable in a bikini.. I felt so beautiful. It was amazing. I admit there were times when i was like "GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" but.. for the most part it was the most amazing experience i have ever had..
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 9:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011