What do u think of teen pregnancy

B4 i got pregnant i wasnt for it because there r so many girls out there who rgnt ready to have a baby or are mature enugh n with me gettin pregnant at 16 people ask me. If im a hypercrit! Bit im not i had togrow up in a family that u have to be responsible n to fend for yourself! Im very mature n very responsible! If this sounds hypercitical to u im sorry! But what r your opinnions

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it should be avoided at all cost

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I agree.. it should be avoided.. it's not something girls should WANT to do.. but things happen.. and as long as those girls make the right choices for themselves and their baby.. that is all we can ask for. I got pregnant at 18.. right after high school.. I took responsibility for my actions.. and grew up fast for my baby.. I live and breathe for that boy.. and would not have it any other way. Wish more teen moms acted the same.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 9:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Accidents happen, but this is something that shouldn't be done on purpose. One of those I want to have a baby and you can't tell me different, is wrong. A lot of teen Mom's don't graduate and are struggling to get out of poverty level. I just think it is better to wait, grow up, live life and then become responsible for someone else. Learn to take care of yourself first.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Im not like most teens! I had to grow up the minute i hit puberty! N so when this baby comes i will b more than ready
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my opinion is that you need to go back to school and learn how to spell.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Matheson7, a baby is NEVER an accident or a mistake. Ever. Yeah, the choices you made may have been a mistake, but the baby is not a mistake. That baby has a reason and a purpose.
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 10:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i do not want to say anything negative to you or about you but at 16 there are things you are not going to be ready for at all trust me i am 28 married pay my own bills and take care of myself but i am scared to death about having a baby thats when you know you are in fact too young to have a baby...and actually at 16 having unprotected sex is very irresponsible not that i have always been responsible..with that being said in high school i knew many friends who had babies and even though they were not ready at all and thought they were, by the time the baby came they realized they werent ready and grew up enough to take care of their children...so i am not saying you are going to be a bad mother, role model for you baby or a hypocrit at all..maybe this baby is a way to make you see that you werent as grown up as you thought and it is going to be the reason you succeed even more than you would have before..i have faith in you
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Teen parents depress the hell out of me. I truly do not understand this life choice. What happened to teens wanting to make a difference in the world? What happened to ambition? Going away to college? Backpacking through Europe? Being a future leader of the country? Taking the time to learn who you really are and what you want out of life. Seeing the world outside of your town.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011