Pregnant and sick

for the last 2 weeks i been having bad morning sickness sometimes its all day i never felt this way wen i had my son but i amm even sick wit this one any advice for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ugggghhh, do I remember those days!!! Saltines, crystalized ginger, and Cola Icees. It turned out to be my pregnancy vitamins, so by the 7th month I stopped taking them and took Flintstone's vitamins. Good Luck!!!
    tammyk1122

Answer by tammyk1122 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• every pregnancy is different, some women have morning sickness throughout the entire pregnancy!

are you sure that your actually experiencing morning sickness and not flu symptoms?

but to answer your morning sickness (assuming) problem, just try not to get up too fast when your sitting down and eat a small snack to absorb all that stomach fluid :)

If it's severe, maybe you should talk to your doctor about being prescribed nausea tablets
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 9:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• chamomile tea
    ginger chews

Answer by rkoloms at 10:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had really bad morning sickness! There's a condition called HG which is severe morning sickness, and your doctor can prescribe you something if you have that as well.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had bad morning sickness and my doc told me to take unisom at night! I lived off of that for 3 months!
    CherieByerly

Answer by CherieByerly at 9:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2011