Take him to the pediatrician?

My little boy seems to be getting worse. He seems to have gas really bad. He's not pooping at all now, not sleeping, and is very fussy. Should I take him to see the pediatrician?

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call them and explain what is going on, more than likely they will like to see him
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes... My 4 kids had the same problem. I think he may be lactose intolerant. A change in formula will work wonders.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• just call first most pediatricians have an after hour message box that they check periodically thru out the day explain whats going on and see what they say if you dont here back in a couple hours go ahead and take him in .. things that may work apple juice, baking soda water, and if you think it is constipation a childs laxative, prune juice ,plums and oddly coffee
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• when you change is diaper....bicycle his legs gently...run his legs...might help get it out.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I agree with leksis. give a call.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• But remember. It is normal for them not to poop every day. When my son was 2 - 4 months he pooped every 4-5 days. The doctor said it was normal to go up to 10 days without a poop. They aren't eating solids, so less poop.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011