Did any of you ladies find that you just became a ball of energy after your LO's were born?

Seriously I am like the energizer bunny most days always on the go and cleaning, and playing and.....

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• after my second one i was i was ready to leave the hospital and hour after i had her. i just couldnt sit still. and then i came home and wanted to do all kinds of things.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, but I think it was self preservation. You have so much more to do. I had all 3 of my children and the next day I was checking myself out of the hospital. I always had to stay at least one day, I always ran fevers, for some reason.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• after each of the 4 babies ..yes I was a busy body, I wish I had that energy back
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2011