Does anyone else have a raging appetite?

I'm almost 34 weeks and my weight is measuring out pretty normally... Just one problem... My huge appetite! It makes me feel so guilty... But my stomach acts like it's never gotten food my whole life.

Tonight I made some stir fry with vegetables (about 4 serving equivalent) but my boyfriend decided he wasn't hungry once he got home. I was so tempted I ended up accidentily eating it all by myself 0_0

It tends to worry me a lot, I'm concerned about whether or not eating like this can affect my baby in any way... Anyone else have any pregnancy eating binges like this??

ChelseATX

Asked by ChelseATX at 9:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well as someone who has gestational diabetes i would say go ahead and eat the veggies..your baby needs the nutrients the veggies can give you..plus if you have meat in it thats a good protein...if you are hungry eat dont deny yourself because its not gonna hurt the baby if you eat at all..your last trimester is when the baby does most of its growing so you are gonna get more hungry now than you did before so give into it and enjoy especially when its something like veggies!!!! send some my way too lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• 35 weeks on Friday for me and I haven't had much of an appetite until week 32... Now I can't stop eating!!! I'm only full for a few minutes and then want to eat everything all over again! You are certainly not alone!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes! I'm 36 weeks and sometimes all I want to do is eat!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• With both my pregnancies I was never full. I could eat and eat. I'm 28 weeks now and am constantly hungry. It sucks. I try to drink more water when I want something to eat or keep my mind on other things like Cafe Mom. :)
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2011