What type of music is on your childs mp3 player?

What type of music is on your childs mp3 player where did you dwon load it from he just turned 5

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 9:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids are older - 11 & 13 (6 yr old doesn't an MP3.) They have a huge range. DS loves reggae - Bob Marley, Mattisyahu. He has the Flobots, Carbon Leaf, some classical and who knows what else.

DD has pretty much the same as her brother with more classical and Shakira, too. Oh yea, My Chemical Romance and some bluegrass.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My kids have a mixture of music. Unfortunately they like Justin Beiber and I can't stand him and I am the one who sets up the ipod.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My son is only 16 months old.. so of course he doesn't own an mp3 player.. BUT.. he loves music.. so i set him up his own station on Pandora! Its a really cool internet radio... I typed in "elmo" and it plays all kinds of sesame street songs and other great toddler music.. he just dances around the kitchen the whole time.. its so cute! :) Pandora might be a better option for younger kids.. And it's FREE!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 10:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2011