Please I need help adult content

I'm scared really really scared my husband has had a bad pornography addiction in the past and he claims to have been clean for 15 months but I was just looking for a picture of P!nk when our history pulled up a bunch of porno! What do I do? I'm so hurt right now because he's also "not been cheating anymore" I feel so stupid and naieve for giving him that second chance! I get that gut feeling and have for a while that he was looking again but he told me no and to just trust him! Please I need some girl talk here I'm hurting so bad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Follow your instinct.
    Mom2Ladybug

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 9:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Your gut feeling is usually correct.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If porno has become an addiction to him why don't you sit him down and suggest he gets help, If you are this concerned about it its definitely something that needs to be discussed immediately

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 9:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• he's gone through so much counseling and help. I don't have the means to leave and support myself I'm in the middle of my degree and I'm so scared! I can't believe he can look in my eyes and lie to me!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• bring it up to him see what he says . talking is the only thing you can do unless you think its not going to work out ... if anything go to counseling it may help. i mean i know how you feel my old relation ship couldnt be fixed and it has taken its tole on my new relationship... i still have trust issues even thow my so has never done anything but when the issues do come up we talk and it has helped
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I haven't been sleeping with him because I'm on a new birth control that makes me sick do you think that's what's caused it? because I'm not satisfying him?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i think the biggest issue here is the trust and the fact that he is lying to you about it. the second issue is...is this a true addiction that he needs help with? are you willing to go through this with him and help him heal and then work on all these issues? i went through a smiliar thing with my dh, but it wasnt an addiction, it was him just being an ass and whole host of other relationship issues and his and mine own separte personal issues.

this will be a journey if you are BOTH committed to trying to make it work. good luck mama...i trully wish you and yours the best
    paramoreMommI

Answer by paramoreMommI at 9:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• it could be but you need to talk to him he may feel your drifting away so he is starting to again
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I've been dealing with this issue and trying to help him through for 3 years now I just don't think I'm strong enough anymore. I get weak easily and feel like I have no one to turn to! so that's why you guys are hearing it so thanks :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Your husband probably also has a sex addiction, along with a porn addiction. Trust your instincts, he has lied to you before. I wouldn't blame you for walking away, your trust has been violated multiple times. I am sorry but only you can make the decision whether or not to stay or go. Good luck.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011