May it be me or my hormons

Since our 3rd child was born 4 months ago and all our life added on stress, by the end of the day I dont want to have sex anymore. And he is buggin me about it now I just feel so overwhelmed and tired and when I try to talk to him about it ha just tells me he knows how I feel. He thinks it may have to do with the fact that I did get my tubes tied and I am all hormonal and mixed up. ANd I have read about it hapening to women getting their tubes tired at young ages and I am in my early 20's.

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 10:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• He claims to know what you're feeling but he obviously doesn't if he is bugging you about it. You should visit your doctor and ask him if your problem could be from hormones, if it is there are medications you can take to balance things out. If the issue is stress and/or possibly the drain of having an infant along with two other children perhaps a visit to a family counselor could help with suggesting good ways of relieving stress and unwinding so that you still have time and energy for yourself and DH.

momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011