Is it every childs goal to embarress their mother in public?!

My kids have become frequent public streakers. They work as a team and undress so quickly I cant possibly stop them both at the same time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm sorry, I had to laugh at this.....I'm positive if it were me having to go through this it wouldn't be as funny. I would just keep them close!
    Anonymous

• sorry, but I had to laugh out loud!!!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LOL, yes, it is their goal!!!! Sorry, I know how UNFUNNY that is. But yes kids do love to embarress their mother....Its like they think its funny.
    RosaLeen

Answer by RosaLeen at 10:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, I have 3 children and they have embarrassed me more times than I can count. Unfortunately I don't think they ever grow out of it. My oldest is 11 and she still embarrasses me.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Haha i had to laugh! I know it seems so mortifying.. but.. those are the things you just have to laugh at.. you will miss them embarrassing you like that once they are grown and off doing their own thing. I know i will anyways. :)
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 10:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yes i belive is their MO when they are little to embarrass and do funny things
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 10:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have twin 2 year olds and a 4 year old who love to take their diapers/panties off at random moments and run away from me. UGH. As soon as I get one diaper on and work on the second one, the first one is off streaking again, peeing on the carpet. NOT COOL.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• YES!!!!!!!!!
    luvmebrats9

Answer by luvmebrats9 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Man, that'd be rough!
    But to answer your question .. Yes, yes indeed that is their goal.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yup!! but just remeber this when they hit there pre to early teens! you'll be able to remind them of this when thier dates are pressent.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011