What is the funniest thing your kid did today?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 10:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Waved his arms like a monkey trying to make the "OO OO AH AH" sound. He is only a year old so it was very comical

LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 10:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He took a nap. Not funny, but that was the closest thing to being funny he did today. :( I am SO glad the day is over!!
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My 3 year old insists on clapping for anyone who uses the bathroom and giving them a potty prize out of her prize bin LOL
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• This morning my 6 yr comes up to my bed and pulls my covers, I tell him I'm getting up, he says " but I want to snuggle" and he crawled under the covers....wasn't funny but it was sure sweet of him
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• after my daughter gets out of the shower, she comes to the door and screams loud (we have the windows open cuz its so nice outside tonight) "mama, i need a towel and i forgot to find clean panties! i accidently left poop in my other ones so i cant wear them again!" for one, its gross, but it was so funny cuz i was concentrating on essay's and it came out of nowhere, and for two, cuz my daughter would refuse to wear a pair of panties she just took off 10 min ago again they are off cuz they are "dirty"! lol
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My son made me laugh today when he was "cooking" in his play kitchen... I asked what we should have for lunch and he said "I'll do it" and he trotted off to the garage, where we keep out deep freeze, to find something to cook! LOL we decided to make a homemade pizza.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2011