What is the most irritating thing your husband did today?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 10:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• lol! he told me there was a bug in my hair! EEEEK!!! (there really wasn't).

haha! nothing really...
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• left me locked out of the house and waiting on him for 30 mins lol
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 10:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• slept when i was trying to find some really inportant info for my truck i just sold
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• left for a business trip :( of course he didn't have a choice. can't wait til he gets home!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He brought back crappy ice cream for the apple pie I baked. It was some off-brand, him being a cheapskate, so I was stuck with crystalized rock hard ice cream =(
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Forgot his ID card and did not come home from work until almost 7. I had dinner ready and everything.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• came home.....
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Surprisingly nothing.
    But tomorrow is another day. Lmao.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ugh...today was one of those irritable days for me lol so it didnt take much...he texted me in the middle of class to tell me that he needed to remind me that i needed to deposit some money in the bank...that was in HIS wallet, so i had to come all the way back home after class, then drive back to town, knowing i had 3 essays to write tonight :( he couldnt go cuz he is still suffering from dizziness from an inner ear infection he developed a few weeks ago (scared the crap out of me, thought hed had a stroke, dizzy, slurred speech, lost balance...and NO alcohol involved!!). then came home, and took kids for ride in the dunebuggy, only for the battery to die and i had to come jump him off. then came home and said we'd order pizza, and took an hour to call it in, then came home with the pizza and took out a slice for him and didnt make any of us a plate, when i always make plates to be nice...lol been a bad day for me mood wise
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It's trash night and he never likes taking out the trash at night because he's watching his shows so he says he'll do it the morning... Yeah that's never happened. I asked him just to get up and do it, he's says I'm too demanding and shouldn't make him change and now he's pissed. UGH
    ibelayni

Answer by ibelayni at 12:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2011