Question for the unmarried mommies...

HOW LONG WERE YOU & YOUR BABY'S FATHER TOGETHER BEFORE YOU GOT PREGNANT?

&

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH HIM IN GENERAL UNTIL TODAY?

I WAS ONLY WITH HIM FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE WE GOT PREGNANT ! & I'VE BEEN WITH HIM FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS IN SEPTEMBER...

WHAT ABOUT YOU LADIES?

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 11:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• 8 months before pregnancy and we will be together for 4 years in March. We consider each other husband and wife even though we never officially tied the knot.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LEKSISMOMMY-
    MY BOYFRIEND & I DO THE SAME THING. LOL.
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• we were together about 5 months. He was the first and only person i have been with.. and we have been together just about 2 and a half years now!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 11:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• A year before we had our son, and next month on the 10th it will be 7 years.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• we were together 8 months when i got pregnant and feb 28th will make a year that we've been togethe8
    nikita91

Answer by nikita91 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We were together for 2 1/2 years before getting pregnant, and now we are going on 5 years in June :)
    And we do consider ourselves married already.. And so do our families. His mom already calls me her daughter in law or her sons wife when she introduces me to people. And even write it on our christmas presents.. Hehe. It's cute. I think they may be even more excited than us when we eventually get engaged and married. Lol we just don't feel the need to rush into it, really. We know we will be together forever. Waiting a few years isn't that long. And we really want to do it formally...engagement party, bridal shower, The church, the bridesmaids, the big reception, morning brunch..honeymoon... So we can wait and save for it, we are only gonna do it once! Lol
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My exhusband and I were together for 7 years before I had my first son. We were together for 18 years..12 years married before we divorced. My exfiance and I were together for 2 years before we had our daughter and we were together for almost 4 years before we broke up.
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• me an my baby daddy was together for 5years now we been together goin on 7 years
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• with my 2 children, I was with him 10 months before I got prego the first time, and 3 years when i concieved the second, but we were married before second was born. seperated 3 years later after he got abusive and on drugs, havent heard from him since. trying to concieve now, with this man for almost 3 years, married 3 almost 4 months.
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• oh btw, finally won my divorce from first ex, after 3.5 years of fighting for it, and got married to this wonderful man that ive been with for 3 years now last nov! :)
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2011