Has anyone done the Disney Cruise?

Taking kids on cruise needs some information...Did you place kids at kid center or keep them with you? What things should we not miss. Whats the best level to get a room on? Any info would be appreciated..

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Travel

• Start by calling the disney hotline they answer all these questions for you. I did a few years back but I am planning on doing it again some time this year or early next year. I had left my children the two girls I had at the time with the center. Whenever I tried to plan something with my girls they cried and prefered to go with the group. They give you an itenerary so you know where your kids are at all times. By the time they get back in they are so tired, you and your SO would have enjoyed yourselfs also. I always get suites because I do not like the little cabins. This is a little extra but boy is it worth it. Your travel agent always go through this with you so rest assure you will not be puzzle. Have fun and take as many pic as you heart desire. Let me know if I helped any.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 5:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• www.cruisecritic.com

Click on the boards button and it lists a ton of information for every cruise line.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Thanks ladies will check into both of those
    sam223

Comment by sam223 (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011