Iam 29weeks is it normal for me to have a bowle movement for a week in a half but nothing come out

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no. call your doctor
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 11:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Little confused? You haven't had a bowel movement in about 10 days? I would be concerned if it was me. Have you done anything to help the process?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yes i drink alot i even drink milk an dont like it when i get ready to go it hurt real bad in my lower back an both my sides but nothing comes out
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would call your doc. Its not normal to go that long.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Your doctor can probably give you something for constipation.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• try drinking some prune juice you can half it with water if you want but at this point i would say a little straight would probably be a lot better for you...i would still call your doctor to see if he can give you something for the constipation
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Definitely not normal. I recommend "smooth move" tea. It's all natural and organic, and it works for me. Try to have a high fiber cereal in the morning, and have more fruit. You poor thing, that sounds miserable! Definitely consult your doc!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2011