Why do men lie adult content

Well more saga! well me and my ex had a fight because he was cheating or attemping to anyway i kicked him out the same day so he called his daughter to say he was coming to stay with her but had a flat and had to come back home. His daughter asked him why i kicked him out and he said he left because I didnt want him to visit his son in jail, what a fuckin lie i always encourage hiim to go visit his son. He didnt want her to know the real reason i kicked him out (cheating). I found this out because since he tried to cheat I have been checking his texts and thats where i saw the email between him and his daughter. I dont want to tell him because he might start deleteing his messages and if he does try to cheat again I won't know. So my question is would you confront him or no. Men are such liers.....

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't confront on something I found by checking up clandestinely. I say this from personal experience. Just pocket the info away.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't confront him with the lie - I don't know that it really even matters. His daughter is going to believe her father over you anyway.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• FYI: Women lie, too. And a lot of men don't. Just letting you know. =]

But I agree with Scuba.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would kick him out for good, but that's just me. I've had enough experience in the past to know that if they cheat once they will cheat again. It is a matter of breaking your trust, for me that is a definite deal breaker. I think we women need to respect ourselves more & stop putting up with men's bad behavior! (Not all men act like this but I see so many women on cafe mom who are continuing to put up with all this b***s***. Been there, Done that! Never Again!)
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 11:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm a little confused. He's an ex so why would you be mad?
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No he's not my Ex we are married and living together...and to sarchasmicangel this is the first time in my life this has happened to me so I feel giveing him a change is good but if it happens a second time absolutely NO forgiveness and he's out.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• If you're reading his texts in a way you can print them out, do so. At least you'll have some proof, should he get wise & start deleting them. I tell any woman or man this same thing, when they tell me they found out their spouse/BF/GF cheated. "If you dont show him/her that YOU respect yourself enough to NOT tolerate their cheating, they will NOT respect you either!" If you want to give your man a second chance to hang himself, so be it. The fact that he lied to his OWN daughter about why you kicked him out, makes me sure he'll lie to you again as well. WHY in the world would you want someone who cheated on you? There is no excuse for deceit of that kind; yet men think there is, just to suit their own agenda. I cant be with someone I cant trust. Once the trust is destroyed, it's over for me.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 10:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i'd leave his ass!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• so he lies to everyone... I would reconsider your relationship, to me honesty is very important
    Azita888

Answer by Azita888 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011