How did you know he was THE ONE!!

My mom told me that when you can picture yourself growing old with that person, then its the one! What about you?

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 12:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• We think alike.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• He gave me goose bumps and still does after 8 years!!! Goosebumps mentally, emotionally, spiritually and oh yes physically!! Ma man!!
    Dee24997

Answer by Dee24997 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I knew my Husband was The One about a week after We started talking on the phone (We met online)..We were talking about what We both wanted in Life and it just HIT me. We fell In Love around that time, as well. We were MADE for each other.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• He was the merry go round and I was ready to get off the roller coaster
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• The moment I saw him I knew he was the one, I don't know how & I'm happy i made that dcision
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• well im not married but i can see myself getting married to my boyfriend
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had asked a guy friend to come and "protect" me at my house while an ex fiance came to get his stuff. My guy friend was unable to come in time so I called a girl friend. Just at the time that my ex was leaving the house, my guy friend pulled into the drive way, and gave the ex the dirtiest look. My girl friend said we should all go out for dinner so we could stop focusing on the ex's departure. My guy friend came....and got sick, and was leaning on me at the restaurant shaking from a fever...my girl friend said, "Oh, you two are adorable. You're going to get married, I just know it." Lo and behold, 4 months later we were married. That's kind of considered our "1st Date" now.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 6:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Oh, um I kind of forgot to answer how I knew...well, after she said that, it just felt like she was right, and we kept going on these "dates", and one day he was at my house and he said he wanted me to meet his mom, and I knew he thought I was the one...and I don't know, it was just always this "yummy" feeling....and it still is. :)
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 6:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• That's a darn good question, I'm not exactly sure what it was that made me know beyond a shadow of a doubt. We were just friends for years and years and out of the clear blue, he asked me to marry him. And I just knew it was the right decision, somehow. Been married 12 years now, never had a single fight or real problem either.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I sort of just jumped into my marriage. I was still in high school when I got married. It turned out great though, I couldn't imagine life without DH. We've been married almost 7 years now and have 3 children.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2011