One of my friends owes me money???

I know that she has it and she always tells me that she is going to pay me back!

The thing is I know thatI am a push over and I let her do it to me! And I was ok with it and I figure when she got a full time job she would start to pay be back! Then I found out am not the only "FRIEND" that she is/has done it too!

I guess am hurt, I feel like I have been used? I want to call her out and be straight with her. I know that she knows that am upset about this. I care about her like a sister!! Am Just Hurt!! How would you go about this?? also, do you think that it is ok how I feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• No one can tell you how to feel. I would just be strait with her. Tell her you loaned her the money in good faith and you need for her to either pay you back or at least tell you when she is going to.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Talk to her about it, tell her youve hit a rough spot and maybe its time she set up a payment plan or she could just pay it back soon. There is no shame in asking for YOUR money back. GL
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:23 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• tell her how it is. because if you dont make it a point you need the moeny she wont pay you back at all. be nice about it though. lol. good luck!
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 12:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yeah your not wrong for feeling this way but yeah you should tell her how you feel but yeah be nice about it goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• This is the exact reason that you should always loan money knowing there is a possibility that you may never seen it again.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• This is why I never let people "borrow" money that I'm expecting back. More times than not, you never see the money again.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 7:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• did you guys have a certain agreement of how she would pay you back. I lent money to my friend before and we had an agreement of so much per month starting a couple of month after I gave him the money. I currently had to borrow money from my friend (not the same one) and I told him i will pay him between 15-20 certain amount per month. If you never had an agreement and you said once you have a job you can pay me back, I would say you shoul go back to your friend and say, since now you have a full time job I would like to set up a plan to get your debt paid. Ask her how much she can pay per month and have her stick to it.
    Azita888

Answer by Azita888 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011