10 weeks and 4 days pregnant ?

Ok as you already know I'm 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant with baby # 2 I've been feeling movement since 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant but today I haven't felt any movement I usually feel movement twice a day and today I haven't felt anything at all I've tried drinking something cold I've tried eating something sweet and nothing and I'm very worried something might be wrong any of you ladies been through this let me know thanks .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Been there done that. With my second there would be days I SWEAR the baby was using my ribs for a jungle gym. There would also be days where I felt nothing all day.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• At 10 weeks I didn't feel anything at all. You're supposed to feel constant movement toward the end of the 2nd/early 3rd trimester.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Shanapiv, well I am feeling movement I swear its movement like light little flutters and I feel it twice a day so I'm sure its movement .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• when I visited my gyne & asked her why some days I don't feel the movements of my baby she jokingly said do you expect the baby to play cricket all the day, it needs some rest days also :)
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It is completely normal to not feel regular "movements" this early in pregnancy. No need to panic. The very tiny fetus could have turned or moved into a spot where you are no longer able to feel the "movements".
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Perfectly normal. I would go several days in early pregnancy without feeling anything. There wasn't a pattern of any kind until 26 weeks for me. It's not even until the third trimester they have you do 'kick counts'. Babies aren't strong/big enough for you to feel all of their movements right now. Little once could be hanging out where you can't feel them. Don't stress. :)
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2011