Have you ever reported bad driving on a truck with a hows my driving # on it?

I made the passenger in my car once but he refused to give his name (who wants a pissed truck driver who just got written up knowing you narked?) So we were told the report would not be taken seriously

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 12:52 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have called the number on trucks before. i did it in utah when an idiot trucker ran me off of the freeway there, and the company that the idiot worked for got an ear full from me, then tried to tell me to calm down after i almost got hit by the idiot.
    chrisrmom

Answer by chrisrmom at 1:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes, once. I swear the driver was drunk or something.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No. I would not waste my time on stupid. But good for you girls who pick up my slack.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't think the reports are taken seriously anyway...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No because my dad has one of those numbers on the back of his vehicle for work. I know my dad is a good driver.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I have several times. Last week a guy came into my lane, and even when I blew on the horn he kept coming, thankfully the car behind me slowed way down quickly, because I had no where to go but into the retaining wall. Scary. The reports are taken seriously, as long as you give them the information. The truck driver doesn't know the name of the person who called it in. Just like on here with anonymous-no one takes them seriously.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:52 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My Husband is out there in a BIG TRUCK on the highways every day, dealing with more IDIOT people in cars, and other "company big trucks" then you could ever imagine. We own his truck, and he's an independent contractor and has been for 20+ years... The sad thing is the companies that are hiring people that have NO experience, train them for 6 weeks, and then let them loose in a truck.. My Hubby doesn't even park near certain company trucks because he knows he may get hit...
    Be on the look out for WERNER, SWIFT, JB HUNT, TMC, ENGLAND, and the list goes on and on.... They are just a few of the companies that hire anyone off the street... They give great drivers like my Husband a very bad name. CALL IN ON THEM, they get written up, but they can't tell you what they will do until they talk to the driver... Keep calling, it will get the bad drivers off our roads!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• no.. but I have been tempted many times.
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 9:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes but i was the passenger in anther truck to. he almost ran me and hubby off the road into a ravine where there were huge trees. so yeah i reported him and he was still driving nuts so i called the police on him for wreckless driving, he was going to fast for road conditions almost hit three cars , and was weaving i figure he was drunk or he lied on his logs and had no slept. we drove past the scalehouse because we got a greenlight he was pulled over. so i think he either missed the turn or ignored the light or it was the call
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2011