Anyone have spotting during early pregnancy and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy? adult content

Red, pink or brown blood? I started spotting pink a few days ago and thought it was my period but I just found out that I'm actually pregnant. On call doc says to call my doc in the morning unless I have extreme pain blah blah blah.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't experience that, but had a few friends that did and their babies are perfectly healthy. Good luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• if you are in pain and have red blood then worry and call your doctor..pink can be part of your implantation bleeding and brown is usually left over blood leaving your body..but once you have red blood that looks like a period and pain then you should worry..other than that it should go away in a couple of days and you will be just fine
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It's probably implantation bleeding, but go see your doctor anyway. A friend of mine had heavy bleeding at 20 weeks, she carried until 24 weeks and had the baby premature. He's 3 now and perfectly normal and healthy!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 3:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2011