Thoughts on AZ's New Immigration bill(s)?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/22/arizona-senate-panel-passes-birthright-citizen-law/

I'm tired. This is what I just read. If you don't like the source, pick a search engine and go with it. I like Swagbucks, personally, but google is very friendly.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• only in america, do we have to pass a bill to enforce laws that are already on the books.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• JJB, isn't that the truth!

I haven't read the bill yet, but I am willing to venture that I will probably agree with it.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• According to the article you'd have to prove citizenship for enrollment in schools, and getting housing.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes, PASS this bill, please! If you are illegally here then they and the donkey they rode in on should NOT get any benefits from
    my TAX paying dollars! Also, they should include anchor babies...that shit has gone on for years and abuses the birth right to
    citizenship law. And if they own anything, sell it to pay for all the other homies locked up in jail! This is all good for AZ and this
    country, it's time for everyone to pay and earn their share!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

Progressive USA= Death of Common Sense...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

***

OMG!! Those evil bastards!!

:o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I think it's a good law. It's not so much kicking them out, but saying you can't be part of this if you have no proof of your citizenship. It might help.

Funny thing is, this law is progress.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2011