Has anyone had any plastic surgery done to themselves?

I want to get my work done on myself but I am so scared. I hear some good but a lot of bad, what to expect is my question?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 4:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Plastic surgery is a term that can be missleading. When people hear the term plastic surgery they tend to think cosmetic.
    There's a lot of medically needed proceedures that go under that title.

myself, I had a breast reduction because the weight of the breasts were doing so much damage in so many ways it was needed.
    it's not something I would have ever had done just because I didn't like the way I looked.

I personally think that any surgery is a risk and takes a toll on your body, so I wouldn't do it unless I really needed to. The surgeon that did my surgery told me that he doesn't even do things like face lifts because he doesn't believe in doing that to yourself.
    I would just give it a lot of thought before you do it.
    Good luck.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I used to work for one and after seeing the pain these woman go through I say forget it but that is just me. I want to age gracefully not look like I don't age at all. As for boobs, well..I have had three kids, I work out and stay in shape. That is all that matters to me
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It is plasticsurgeryjourneys.com It is a very good site. The people on it are extremely helpful and honest. Yes, I did have surgery and would like to have a little more. Money and time is a hold back. The secret is research, research, research. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• There is a fantastic website. I am trying to remember the exact name. I will research and get back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i hear a lot on both sides, i will not do it,,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 6:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• never had it sorry :(. but its a medical procedure and ALL medical procedures carry a risk.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011