dinner ideas

i'm sick of making the same old dinners. Anyone have any good recipes for dinner they would wanna share? And i hate fish, but my bf loves fish, how can i make it and have something else for me thats not to much to cook all at once? Thanks!! oh and anything healthy wise is good to!

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Food & Drink

• search for recipe groups there are a few here

but a few things I make and don't mind sharing my secrets:
    You can buy the pre seasoned bag of noodles (I get them for $1, they have alfredo, chicken, chicken broclli etc) and then you can add chicken you sear up in a pan, or I also get Kemp crab meat and heat that up and put on top tof the noodles. You can also add some frozen veggies to it.

Left over hamburger meat I make a few patties fry em up in a pan then place in a caserol dish, fry up some green peppers and onions and whatever else you want then throw those on top of the hamburger then add some cheese and place in oven until cheese is melted.

I do the same thing with sausage except instead of the peppers and onions I use new potatoes and green beans cover with cheese then back in oven.

those are all very quick and very easy. Good luck and I'm anxious to see what others reply with!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 1:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Check out allrecipes.com.
    Love that site! Or kraft.com is good too.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My husband, Daughter (who is two) and I really love this recipe. Its super easy and tastes great. Hope this helps you out some. I got it from the Kraft website.

Orange Chicken Rice Bowl

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
    1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
    1/4 cup orange juice
    3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
    3 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
    1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts

HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 to 7 min. or until cooked through.

STIR in dressing and juice. Bring to boil. Add vegetables; cook 5 to 7 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

SERVE over rice. Sprinkle with nuts.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2008