Premature Rupture of membrane....PROM?

I am currently twenty weeks and two days pregnant. Last night me and my boyfriend were having sex. I was on top and felt fluid come out of me, it wasnt a little bit but it wasnt over load.... it was enough to make me nervous tho. Now i kinda thought i came but that "feeling" of comming that you ladies know about... i didnt have that and if i did come than i never came like that before so its weird to me. So i read on the internet...Which i shouldnt do cause it always makes me THAT much worried..... About PROM..... Has anyone gone through this and this early in pregnancy? What were your symptoms if you have experienced this?.... I called my doctor and she just said to keep an eye on my leakage & discharge and my temp. Thanks ladies....sorry if this was too much info but this is my first pregnancy so i get scared about alot of stuff...

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know this is kind of gross but it could have been just peein on yourself a little...it happens!!! your bladder is so full.... pressure from baby..I'm sure your fine...I'm on my 1st too so I freak out about everything...I almost done but I still think I have that preclumpis (sp) thing but I don't so just calm down I'm sure your fine.....
    Anonymous

• One thing to keep in mind: because of all of the changes and shifting of things in your body, stuff is going to feel different. A lot of things turn out to be gas, but you don't realize it because it's in a different place or feels weird. It very well could have been pee, or PPROM. Just follow what your doctor said, and you should be ok. You'll keep making fluid until baby comes out, so unless you start leaking a LOT, you should be ok. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008