I'm over due and have tryed everything help!

My doc dosn't want to induce me for another week the baby is huge he changed my due date a week ago to the 15th and he dosn't want to induce me tell the 29 i'm missreable and want to see my baby1, i have been going on a 2mile hike/walk everyway for the past 2 weeks and i have tryed castor oil 2 time red ras leaf tea i tryed sex i tryed nipple stimulation. i went and got a massage and they tryed the accupressure i went and gor a pedacure and i even tryed the spicy food and pineapple, can't find the black and blue cohash stuff so i don't think im even going to try that i have been doing squats. I'm going crazy

mammabee19

Asked by mammabee19 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why are you in a hurry? Don't you think there's a reason the baby isn't coming yet? If you have a good doctor, and the doctor isn't concerned for the baby's health, then you need to settle down and wait. I had ultrasounds with my first and they all said he'd be born on December 7th.....uh-huh.....he came along on January 21st. I went through repeated non-stress tests on him to make sure all was well. When he came...he came with a blast......5 hours of labor, 10 pounds, 23 inches long.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• your little one will come when you least expect it. try to relax and be happy to know that it wont be long. I know it is hard at the end, but have faith it will be soon.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 1:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Awww, that sucks. I'm sorry but none of those things really works unless the baby and your body are ready for it to work. Hopefully you'll starting going into labor without having to be induced. Keep in mind that the weight on the US is an estimate. They were ALWAYS wrong with my kids.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• HOW MANY WEEKS ALONG ARE YOU?
    Anonymous

• im 2 days shy of 41 weeks along now
    mammabee19

Answer by mammabee19 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Oh and im only 1 cm dilated and my cervex is soft not efaced just solf..
    mammabee19

Answer by mammabee19 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would go crazy tooo!!!!!! but i would not want to be induced!! try bouncing lightly on a yoga ball! But I would be soooooo crazy!! good luck
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008