Um, I may have wet the bed?

This is really weird. I think I peed the bed, but I'm not sure. (I think) I dreamt that I was peeing, then I woke up very suddenly and my underwear and sheets were wet. I immediately assumed I'd peed. However, I had to pee like I regularly do in the morning when I wake up, and when I took a closer look at my sheets I realized the wetspot wasn't yellow. It didn't even smell like pee; it didn't smell like anything.

For the record I'm 24 and have never wet the bed in my life, even when I was little, which is why this is even more confusing. Has this happened to anyone else on here?

notsureifipeed

Asked by notsureifipeed at 6:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• I wet the bed until I was 13 and relapsed at 25 where I partially wet the bed once. I chalked it up to being over exerted and stressed.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• That just happened to a 36 year old guy I know! He was so amazed he posted it on facebook, lol. But yup it was just pee (his very sweet girlfriend washed the sheets)
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 6:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• That happened to me once when i was pregnant, i was dreaming of going pee and sure enough i woke up and really did. how embarrassing .
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It might not be pee. It could have been a wet dream. If it was pee that happens to the best of us. But I dought that was the issue. Speak to your physician.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 7:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2011