Once a cheater always a cheater?

Everyone's different, but is there and underlying factor that makes a cheater, a cheater forever? What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• That doesn't matter so much as once you lose trust, you'll never trust again.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• No I cheated a couple of weeks ago. and my guilt has been eating at me, It's something I'd never do again. Although in a guys case they don't feel too bad about it cause they end up doing it again. I guess for a guy it really depends on how much they really love and want to be with their SO or DW.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't use this as a blanket statment by any means, but I used to have a boyfriend that cheated on me, so I cheated on him, the whole 3 year relationship was like that. So anyhow, I used to cheat, but would never cheat on my husband.
    Anonymous

• Everyone is diff. Sometimes that saying is true and sometimes its not.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• depends on the person adn people are quick to judge another. That isn't always true and there are many people out there in the world who have proven that "theory" wrong!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 1:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I agree with that for the most part. The problem is the fact how can you trust someone who did something so vile. They may cheat again but have found ways to make sure they don't get caught again. I would never forget the cheating and would show the SO the door. Some things you cannot take back or make right. I do think they showed they have no character and are self centered no way to change that since that is who they are.

Anonymous

• no not true people can truly repent and change......
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 10:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2008