Something to do in SWFL (Lee county, Charlotte county area) for my BIRTHDAY HELP!!

I cannot find anything to do for my birthday, I haven't gone out in a long time. I am originally from NY so I have never had a problem finding a bar/club or lounge type place to go to but I live in Port Charlotte and cant find anything. And SWFL moms know a good spot? More towards a bar or lounge that place current music?? HELP PLEASEEEEE

Linda_PF

Asked by Linda_PF at 8:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• http://yellowpages.aol.com/bars/fl/port-charlotte/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Done all that already was asking if anyone had personal recomends
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Do you ever go to sarasota? if you go down to siesta key they have a lot of nice clubs/bars. Port charlotte really has nothing, unless you are gay or trashy. lol. there is coyotes (trashy), boomers (trashy), the looney bin (trashy), charlottes web (gay bar) and the rest are just trashy. Every time we go out, we go to siesta key beach club. they play really good music, usually a band, classy people, not dirty etc. if you need more info message me. =)
    ProudMami2008

Answer by ProudMami2008 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011