Where do you go for home decor?

What are the best stores for home decor. Pretty decorations like wreaths, pictures etc. Placemats, tablecloths. Things with themes also, like for our kitchen we are doing a wine theme and our bathroom we are planning on doing seashells. We are redecorating our house and I want to find the best deals on pretty decorations. Almost everything we have right now was given to us when we moved in. A lot of it is mismatched and we are trying to make everything look good together.

Shaylyn318

Asked by Shaylyn318 at 8:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• wherever i find something i like. it could be the dollar store,walmart,kmart,big lots if i find it and like it i try to buy it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• During the summer I hit flea markets, yard sales, Church Rummage sales, and then sometimes I will find stuff at a dollar store, Walmart, Ollies, Dollar Tree, or the Mall. Goodwill and Salvation army are great places too. Sometimes they have it sometimes they don't. If you have a Pat Catan's or The Flower Factory around you, (Craft stores) you can find great stuff, cheap.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Kirklands and Garden Ridge
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:31 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I scour the thrift shops for cut rate decorations and artwork. Sometimes I re-frame prints - the latest being a Western print I gave to my SO for Valentine's Day.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Target, Kohl's, IKEA
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Homegoods,Marshalls,TJ Maxx,tag sales,Pottery Barn
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011