Please pray for my baby girl...

she was born prematurally and has a heart condition. i got up this morning and her foot was turning blue and she had a bad rash on her belly. so i took her to the hospital, they running test on her. they say her heart not pumping enough blood through her whole body. she only 6weeks old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hugs sorry you are going through this mama! your baby girl is in my thoughts/prayers. 

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My heart goes out to you and so do my heart felt prayers, praying for the best possible outcome.

Answer by older at 8:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Sending prayers your way
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 8:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• will pray for your baby girl *hugs*
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• hugsI'm so sorry your baby is going through this.  Good thoughts coming your way.

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• hugspraying for her and your family! stay strong momma!

lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I am praying with you right now in the name of Jesus, we are calling on you to have your with this baby. You know what she needs Lord because you created her. Lord, complete your works in this family and do it mightily. We remove ourselves out of the way and say Yes Lord to your will and your way. Lord, you said in your word, that by your stripes we are already healed and I declare complete healing in this baby and victory over the storm Lord. I thank you for hearing and answering prayers and we know and believe the rapport of you Lord, not the doctors because you have healed the sick and raised the dead. So, we believe that it is already DONE and we SHOUT VICTORY!! RIGHT NOW. in the name of Jesus we pray and claim it to be done. Amen. Go ahead and praise God for the victory and know she is just fine! Sit back and watch God work!!!!
    Shelley71603

Answer by Shelley71603 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Update: she's stable, her heart had stopped for a few seconds. her liver is failing and her heart just isnt pumping enough blood so she gonna need a transplant but the doctor said its not much they can do at this point.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• praying

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 10:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2011