Hypochondriac (sp.)

omg my husband is driving me nuts. he works in a bodyshop repairing cars andhis hands are really bad cuz of all the chemicals he uses,and i understand that and try to be as sypathetic as i can,but that is alllllll you hear about is how bad his hands hurt. i mean that is the topic of ninety percent of our conversation. and if i say that im sick or something is wrong with me there is nothing he just goes right into how bad his hands hurt. i dont want to act like it is no big deal but every day? really? and he wont go to the doctor. what else can i do? im gonna cut all his damn fingers off.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my husband hyper focuses on something and drones on and on, I always ask "so, what are you gonna do about it?" ... shuts him up pretty quick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• LOL, although I feel for his pain....I am an artist and my hands kill some days. But, reality is that most, okay all, men are big old babies. They want us to make it all better with kisses and hugs.
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 8:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• meooma he does but stuff on them but i think he has used sooo much that he is immune or somthing cuz it doesnt help
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• He needs some Hand Lotion to soothe the skin... I'm sure you can find healing products in the stores...
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• we have tried just about everything somethings he cant use cuz it burns too bad when he puts it on and some stuff just doesnt work
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2011