Tosh.O.......

do you let your teenage kids watch this? Man that guy is crude. Funny as hell..but crude.

myheartflys

Asked by myheartflys at 9:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• No. My husband watches it on occasion, but I would never let my kids watch it.

Answer by missanc at 9:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I watch it with my kids.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My 15 year old loves him. I don't think that he is funny. How much vomit do we really need to see?

Fortunately, my daughter also likes Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

Answer by rkoloms at 4:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My 14 yr old son loves this show. It is great that he also likes anything on the History Channel, Military Channel, National Geographic Channel.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My 14yr old loves that show, but I've never seen it. I just asked him about it and he said it's halarious...apparently he has an app. for that.

Update....Just saw who he was talking about...I have watched it and I think he's FUNNY!! LOL I don't watch it with my 14yr old but I don't have a problem with him watching it!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes, my kids watch that show. And they like it. Yes i also find that guy crude!!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes, I let both my teens watch it. My husband watches it, too. And I must admit, I've seen segments of it that I thought were hilarious.
    cege

Answer by cege at 9:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• It all depends on their maturity level.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 7:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011