So for me the best sex I've had is now in my 30's and after I had a baby. How about you? adult content

After my daughter idk it feels better! Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about after having a baby (I was 23), but it definitely got better the older I got. I think you get to know your body more and are better in tune with yourself. It was really good in my 20s, but my 30s have been freaking amazing, and I've heard it only gets better!

Answer by missanc at 9:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You peek in your thirties but unfortunately it does decrease with age
    Susieq2022

Answer by Susieq2022 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It definitely gets better as you get older.  The best sex for me has been in my 40's.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You're in the "dirty thirties" now...I understand it's peak sex time for women. Enjoy!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm in my late 40's and it is the best it has ever been! Something about hormonal changes I guess. But I'm loving it!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 9:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• The best for me was probably around 2008, my husband (now ex) couldn't keep up with me tho. I haven't had much sex since we split up.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Sex for women, is like wine : It gets better with age...

I remember when my MOM was 65, and my DAD 74 ...
    My mom talked to her auntie over the phone, COMPLAINING FOR WANTING SEX MORE OFTEN :

- I thing John doesn't love me any more... He neglects me ..... Wooooooooo .... Booo Hooo Hoooo...
    - But why, what happened ?
    - He ONLY makes love to me 3 times a week.... Could he be having an affair ???

* * *
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My Husband and I have ALWAYS had mind-blowing sex, since Day One..it's just even more often since We became Parents, which most folks can't say. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011