Would you trust a pilot in a relationship?

myheartflys

Asked by myheartflys at 9:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• It all comes down to trust.  If you can't trust him then it doesn't matter whether he is working 9 to 5 or flying around the world.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Huh? I guess I'd trust him as much as I trusted any man of any profession, if he gave me no reason to distrust him.
    My sister is married to a pilot. She doesn't have any problem with trusting him.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• if it was the right guy, yes, my bf is gone at least three weeks out of the month on business and I knw he gets lonely, but he calls me everynight and I trust him not to cheat on me, just as he trusts me not to stray while he's gone
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I can see the point but I wouldn't stick a "cheater" tag on someone simply because others have that reputation. I'd trust him till he gave me a reason not to.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Sure. My ex was a flight attendant and I trusted him.

Answer by missanc at 9:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Why would him being a pilot have anything to do with it? If he loves you and you trust him then it shouldnt matter what he does for a living. If he's going to cheat, then he's going to cheat, and it doesnt matter whether he works on the ground or thousands of feet in the air.
    durza200100

Answer by durza200100 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Umn why wouldn't I?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It all depends on the man. Not the profession. There are plenty of cheaters in other professions as well, you know.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2011