How can i get my hubby to brush his teeth at nite?

My daughter and I been trying to get my hubby to brush his teeth at nite. It work for a week and he stop because he is lazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• My hubby did that for a while and I just refused to kiss him, and whenever he'd get too close when we were talking I'd put my hand over my nose or turn my head. He got the hint.
    mom_of_two84

Answer by mom_of_two84 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I think its something guys just dont think about sometimes.....I put mines toothbrush and toothpaste in the shower and now when he showers at nite he does it all at once it has worked out well!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My hubby would brush his teeth, just not very thoroughly. Then we saw this BBC special called "Britain's Worst Teeth" and boy, did he ever change! Now he brushes for longer periods of time, flosses and uses mouth wash! Ick...
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ugh... they're all cavemen. he's probably just thinking,"if i start brushing my teeth more than once a day, what's next? she'll probably try to make me use conditioner." good luck with that.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008