What age was your children teething and when did the first one pop out and how did u handle it

My oldest was teething at 4months and it popped out at 6 months old and didn't cry or whine about it.
My 5month old is teething since he was 3 months and still nothing came out yet, he crys, he sleepier, he whines, we give him Tylenol, orjel, teething rings, cold wash clothes and still nothing makes him happy. He is getting very frustrating, i know he is in pain but does he have to scream for everything or whine when i am not with him in presence or holding him

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 10:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD didn't get her first tooth till 17 mos. She was pretty good about it and responded well to Tylenol.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i use an amber teething necklace! i bought it on amazon! they just wear the necklace and the oils from the amber help relieve pain! my dd got 11 teeth in including 3 of her one year molars and i had no clue she was teething until i saw the tooth!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Aw. So sorry this is difficult for you. Have you tried the teethers you put in the freezer?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Both my kids got their first tooth at 6 months, but so did my husband and I so I figured it would be around that time. For my daughter we used the Hyland's Teething Tablets, since those are currently unavailable we have an amber teething necklace on my son. He now has 6 teeth and no problems whatsoever (except the drool that gets all over Mommy lol!)
    DreaKevAiyana

Answer by DreaKevAiyana at 4:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• 5 months. My oldest wouldn't use a teething ring. He found his father metal hatch that came with his duffel bag and use it and before you knew what happen teeth was coming left and right.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• To sweetLuci- yes i tried the teething rings in the freezer, he won't take it, he just prefers his hands, or clothes
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2011