If you are in love with two people at the same time choose the second one.......

because you did not really love the first one if you could fall in love with someone else. I heard this statement on the radio the other day. What do you think about this statement?

2boysnaprincess

Asked by 2boysnaprincess at 10:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Interesting, but it might now apply to all situations, although I do understand the thinking behind it.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't believe that you can be "in love" with 2 people at the same time. You can be in LUST but Love is an action more than it's an emotion.

If you can fall for another person then you were not in love with anyone.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I heard this on the radio yesterday....I thought it was interesting. I don't think you can be in love with 2 people at the same time though. For the most part I think it's just confused feelings for both but not really "in love" with either.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• ~*Agree*~... if they truly "loved" the first one they wouldn't have cheated on them
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well I think regardless of how many people you think you "love", you should only choose 1!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes, I think its true. I don't believe you can be inlove with 2 people at the same time and I don't believe you can fall out of love.. If you fell for the second person, then you weren't really inlove with the first!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011