Have any of you ever snuck an animal into a hotel or apartment that doesn't allow them?

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Last couple months of college we took in a stray cat. My ex-roommate still has her 8 years later.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes...both.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well our first apartment allowed pets, but wanted a $150 dep for each one. I wasn't about to pay $300 for 2 cats, so we snuck them in a few days after we moved in. 4 years, no one ever said a thing.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• so you've never ever traveled anywhere that there were no pet accepted at any of the hotels?!?
    spitfire06

Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes, 2 cats into a hotel. What a pain it was! And when I was leaving, housekeeping was RIGHT outside, waiting for me to leave so they could clean the room! I ended up telling the girl I had them and she was fine with it. .
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:31 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My dog takes pills daily so when the hotel that allowed dogs was full, we went to another one and snuck her in!
    FlourMeWithLove

Answer by FlourMeWithLove at 10:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• no. i don't live with animals in the house, and would not pay for a hotel room that allowed animals, either.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• YES, on a ferryboat, in my cabin.
    My dog just had an amputation surgery, and according to the ship rules, it should be locked in a cage
    right next to the Funnel of the ship = very noisy and cold place.

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No, I don't travel with my pets and I would not stay in a hotel that allowed them either, just like I would not stay in a smoking room at a hotel. Some smells don't clean out very well.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Nope..but then again, my Men and I have never been in a situation where We needed to.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2011