It amazes me...

how some toys make soooooo much money. Like the Zhu Zhu pets for some reason. i just find them to be so silly lol and I remember the Fergie toys when I was younger, and Pokemon cards. Are there any toys you find that are so ridiculous that you can't understand why they are so popular?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• when i was a kid, the Cabbage Patch dolls were all the rage...i thought they were the goofiest, ugliest dolls on the market. i never wanted one then, and i could never understand what the population saw in them.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Bakugan. Pokemon. Bey Blades lol, and well almost any toy my kids get obsessed with. For Christmas the little kids got tons of Zhu Zhu pets and I am ok with that but all the accessories is too much. The new thing for my dd is Polly Pocket. All the accessories for her are so tiny and I am forever vacuuming up her shoes.

Answer by gemgem at 10:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I never understood Nano pets... but, I didn't have one, either, so I wasn't part of the craze or addiction.

.moonstone.

Answer by .moonstone. at 10:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• OMG I loved polly pocket haha
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I can't stand the Bratz dolls. They look so trashy. I loved Barbie and regular baby dolls but now these little girls have little prostitute dolls to play with.
    liltxtornado

Answer by liltxtornado at 11:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• The Bratz dolls.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• haha they do look like prostitutes
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011