Should I tell him, or just leave it?

Recently I was at a female friends house and we were drinking and we kissed, for a little bit, I'm married and I'm not sure whether to tell my husband or not. I didn't feel anything really and me and my friend are just not mentioning it now, but it wasn't just a quick peck on the lips either :S

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• You should tell him. It does not matter if it was a girl or a guy you still kissed that person. You should only want to kiss your husband, what if he kissed another man would you want him to tell you?

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If you tell him, he will never trust you again.And even though it stopped there, he wouldn't believe you then.Just don't do it again, and keep this one to yourself.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I personally wouldn't tell. How does it help anyone to let him know? As long as it ends here, and goes no further, there isn't much harm done. IMO telling him would be selfish because it would only ease YOUR sense of guilt.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Tell him...don't tell him....what the hell did you get married for???
    I think the real question is why did you do it.. You said you did not feel anything really....
    what is the real issue here????
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Totaly agree with evelynwest,as ong as you don't let it happen again,I would'nt tell.I don't think all women tell their husbands every detail of their life.good luck to ya
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I think you need to get to the heart of this issue and truly figure out what is going on inside. Also, I do think that you should talk to your husband about it. Lies in a relationship almost allways come out, but if you wait, it will build and be harder to take. How would you feel it the situation was reversed and your husband kissed somone eles? Would you want to know?
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• What purpose would it serve to tell him???? Are you confessing? Or are you thinking that this will spice things up a little?? If it's a confession, keep it to yourself. You experimented...it wasn't all that great...you aren't breaking any rules....let it go.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 3:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• girl just keep this one to yourself, haha what is with all the judgmental people today ? serioulsy people, turn the judgement down, none of us are perfect.
    mommynj0507

Answer by mommynj0507 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i have a question .do u feel ur husband tell u every.if u feel he do tell him ..if not keep it to ur self
    nika3081

Answer by nika3081 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008