I am a mother of 10 month old twins and am looking for affordable convertible carseats for them since they are outgrowing the infant seats. Which carseat would you suggest and where can I find it?

cmurphy1584

Asked by cmurphy1584 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Big Lots has well known brands for under $50. I bought my Graco there.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I like the Evenflo Triumph 65 Convertible Car Seat - Bardsdale (specificly the dial adjustubale straps) so rather than struggling with the pull cord you turn the nobs to tighten and loosen.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• What is your budget? You can spend less, and get seats that you'll eventually have to replace (most likely) or spend a bit more, and have seats that will probably get you to booster age. What are babies' stats? Do you plan to ERF? EH?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011