My daughter is having huge adult content

my 10 year old is constantly clogging the toilet. 2 times a week we have to work on the toilet for hours. we have been giving her diet with fiber , she drinks water etc. and we give her a stool softener but it is so bad. she clogs it. my fil and my hubby argued this morning that she should be given a laxative while at home after school to help her. not on a everyday basis but a once in a while. fil says no stool softener but the softener is not going to make it smaller. any ideas?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• btw, I did call the pediatrician for my dd. He had said to do what you are doing, more fiber, more fresh fruit and veggies, exercise.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Call her pediatrician
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My dd did this. No laxative! YES to stool softener. My dd started eating oriental food and never had the problem again. I have no clue as to why oriental food helped but it did. (maybe the oils? IDK? but it worked)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2011