Can teeth problems

be a sign of pregnancy?

I just realized yesterday that I probably should have started my period within the last couple of days (or at least gotten cramps like I usually do to tell me it's on its way.) I'm pretty regular so yeah if it's late that's not typical.

I also had some odd bleeding (very light, one day) last week and thought that was odd, but don't know the extent of implantation bleeding, and had some lower back pain within the last few weeks (but that could mean I've been lifting too much or doing too much to strain my back). I've read these could both mean signs of prenancy though.

The teeth thing has been the most bothersome though. I'm big on oral hygiene and floss every night, use a waterpik every couple of nights, then prerinse with Plax and then brush and usually don't have problems and they say everything is good when I go to my 6 month checkups/cleanings, but lately they've been bothering me. I haven't found anything on this being a sign but wondering if it is.

PS Obviously if my period doesn't show in a few days I'll take a test.....oy - just what I need!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so.... But you want to make sure you are taking enough calcium. I don't believe we, moms, don't stress the calcium issue enough in our lives.
    I would be interesting if actually your symptoms are related to pregnancy, let me know....
    AnaFrescura

Answer by AnaFrescura at 11:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• take a test if your late
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm big on calcium. So yeah, I'm doing that.

Um Tarrah.....I already said I would in my post. Thanks though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It showed up! .....As for the teeth thing, I remembered I'm using a new toothbrush. I'm thinking that may have something to do with it - especially after reading a review on Amazon where someone else had problems. So no, the teeth thing is NOT pregnancy related.

Bumped for those interested about the teeth thing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011