At 10 weeks is it possible to see your belly shifting around?

Not the baby kicking obviously, but every once in a while I see my belly shift to one side. this is my second pregnancy, so yea ive been showing since 6 weeks. Is it possible that thats the baby moving from side to side??? It really seems like it. What do you think? No rude remarks...Im being honest....and no Im not stupid and I am educated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk about that but im a big girl and cant belive how much im showing already(im only 9 1/2 weeks).i play around and say its all the cravings just showing but it is the baby.And also i have felt like fluttering and stuff but havent said anything cuz i know people wont belive me or say its to early but i know thats what it is.This is my 4th baby baby so i can tell.but i guess its possible for it to do that.i bet the smaller you are the better youd be able to see that kinda stuff.Please dont be offended but are you skinny or a big mama like me?
    Anonymous

• YOUR BABY IS PRETTY SMALL AT THAT POINT, LIKE THE SIZE OF A PEANUT W ITS SHELL. SO YOU WOULDNT REALLY FEEL/ SEE ITS MOVEMENTS YET. YOU MAY BE FURTHER ALONG THAN THEY SAID. AT YOUR ULTRASOUND YOU WILL FIND OUT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It sounds like gas. If you stop showing when you take a Gas X, then you know. At 10 weeks, the uterus isn't even above the pubic bone yet.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Im an average mama! 130 lbs. I dont stop showing when I take gasX or anything like that. Yea maybe I am further along than they say. My DH says there is no way Im only 10 weeks, because of my size. lol!
    Anonymous

• When your watching ur tummy when you get up from a laying down or sitting down position and your belly is bigger it could be your muscles in ur stomach moving the extra weight around. Im 14 weeks and am everage weight for a person who is 5'4 and my stomach looks like it's shifting when i move. But if it's shifting when ur not moving you probly are further along then you think.
    Anonymous