Is it fair to baby to go out once a week?

singlemamma0322

Asked by singlemamma0322 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You mean without the baby? or with? either way yes, if without, you need your time or you will go crazy. If with sure why not, you can't stop your life because you had a baby. I guess it would depend on how much your out, yah go out!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes its fair if ur happy the babys happy and there nothing wrong with going out once a week , it could be good for the baby too get him/her use to being gone from u (for reasons like work, dr appts ect,) so Yea go out !
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• LOL Of course it is.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• As long as you have a good caregiver, it's fine for BABY. Sounds to me, though, like it's something you really don't want to do YOURSELF.

Go talk it over with the woman in your mirror. Assure her that baby is well cared for when you're not there, so what does she think about hanging our with your friend. THAT is the real issue... do you want to do it"?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• With out baby. and I just feel bad cause I am gone to class Wed nights and a friend wants me to hang out with him Sunday or Monday nites.
    singlemamma0322

Comment by singlemamma0322 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It's perfectly normal to have a life even if you have a baby. Getting out for a few hours here and there is fair to both of you!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• sure u need some me time!!! but dont b my cousins and drop the kids off at their aunts on friday night and then they spend sat night at grandmas and they come back and get the kids sometime on sunday! and thats every week!!! i think thats awful!! 2 whole days without ur kids and all they do is party and get drunk!! my hubby and i try to do a date night once a month or so! i have a hard time leaving my dd! i dont trust anyone! lol!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Absolutely honey! Let me say this, without that YOU time you'd probably lose your mind! every girl needs some me time!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• As long as the baby is in good hands, go. You'll be refreshed when you come back.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You need time to yourself.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2011