Do you do Reiki? Can you do it long distance?

If so I need you to help the pain in my legs go away from the surgery i had yesterday to remove fatty tumors. any other natural healers have any suggestions? pain killers aren't helping. thanks I have prayed but I am still having a lot of pain I didn't think I would have from such minor surgery.

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 12:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• i have a friend who does this. it's amazing! but i don't really know for sure if it can be done 'long distance'.

r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I also have a friend who does this, she is holding a reiki thingy this weekend & i believe it is all online. She did reiki over the phone with me once, i am honestly not sure if it worked. But, it was neat & i think it CAN work.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• here is a link to her facebook reiki page.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=189193551102695&index=1

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My sister is a reiki master and her daughter and my other sister do it too, but they don't talk to me because they are just way to good for me. lol I know it works because I had a bad bladder infection and both my sisters stood over me and I swear it went away and I have never had one come back and I used to get them all the time. I just don't know if it works long distance. I could call my sisters but I think it would be rude to ask a favor when we don't talk any other time. We aren't enemies they just have money and I don't so they have better things to do than associate with me.
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Thanks ladies. Samurai thanks so much for the page i am going there now. i can't take this pain, i have the whole inside of my mouth chewed up because of it.
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Samurai, i went there and made a request. also, i accepted an invitation for saturday so i am excited about that. thanks again
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I am a Reiki Master and I do distance work all of the time. I believe you need to have a connection with the person you are working with because there is a lot of trust on the receivers end. Good luck in your journey please feel free to ask me questions:)
    ShadeTree4Me

Answer by ShadeTree4Me at 8:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011