Why is it when you are single everyone try's to decide who you should date???

my youngest trys to choose for me. when we lived with my mother she would tell me I wasn't aloud to date. Friends of mine try picking who they think is good for me even if I feel no chemistry whatso ever. than there is one who is still living with his wife and he wants a future with me . I have explained to him I am not that type of person( if he is getting a divorce from his wife good for him but I don't want her to try blaming me. I do not need that added stress) he has said she served him with papers in 09 but they are still living together. I do not need that drama!!!!!!!!!!1

princesschilly

Asked by princesschilly at 12:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• many friends do that. they are cupid in bad moments...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• They think they are being helpful. Just let them know that you'd rather choose for yourself.

Let the dude go who is living with his wife, that just had red flags all over it. If it was really over, he'd be gone & not living there...trust me!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• we used to work together and were friends but he's wanting more and I don't. Lately he's been annoying me. Let's just say he is a pain!!!!
    princesschilly

Comment by princesschilly (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• They care about you and probably all have some good insight. Ultimately you will choose what you do and with whom but I think it would benefit you to listen to what people think. I agree that you dont need the drama of the married man but maybe his type is good for someone like you and the people who know you noticed that. Maybe you need that kind of man...just not that man. They mean well. :)
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011