What is a good deodorant?

I have tried Mitchum, Dove, Suave, Secret, Right Guard.... and none of them work! I don't sweat a lot and I've never had a problem before. I'm sure it's me getting older and hormones.. but do you have any other suggestions for the stinkyness? :(

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• Secret....all the way! My mom used and now I use it. Love it!
    Sniffles101

Answer by Sniffles101 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• The clinical formulas are usually pretty effective. You do have to change periodically; your body gets used to one formula. Right now I'm alternating between Adidas sport formula and Lady SpeedStick stain guard - I hate deodorant stains on my clothes!
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 12:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I really like the Dove deodorants and they work well for me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Secret has a special one for athletes and stuff. It may help you. :)
    LogansMommy621

Answer by LogansMommy621 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I use Degree! It is the best, I have used everything else, but nothing else works for me. I use the powder fresh scent, so when I start to sweat all I smell is baby powder. If I get up one morning in a rush and forget to put it on, I know I'm going to be fine. It will work for a couple of days if you get stuck somewhere that you cant shower. I got stuck in the mountains for three days once,(it was a day trip) with two other people. I was the only one that didn't stink on the way home. I keep a travel size Degree in my purse for times like this. Not for me but for anyone with me that I can smell. LOL Try it....I promise you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    morningstar1972

Answer by morningstar1972 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I personally stay away from the commercial brands; I buy aluminum-free ones from the health food store.
    Anonymous

• I use deodorant from Avon. The one I use is called Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Hair Minimizing Deodorant! It works great! I never smell and I never notice any wetness in my armpit almost all day long. It's the best deodorant I've ever used and I've tried Suave, Secret, Arm & Hammer and a few others and none of them worked for me. My husband even uses deodorant from Avon.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I use secret "scent expression" there have been times where I had to use certain dry to help with excessive sweating; i know you already said you didnt really have a sweat issue but maybe it will help with the odor as well
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm 52 but I use teen spirit. Teens are usually more active so I figure they make it to last longer and it really does. It's from Lady speed stick. I use pink crush because it smells sooooo good. try it i bet you'll like it and it isnt expensive.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 6:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011