!! Too polite or what?

Ok I hate certain ILs in my family but I guess I still HAVE to give them a gift just because they give me a Christmas present every year??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I hate certain ILs

This is your husbands family you are talkingabout ...strong words does he know you say that about them ....low low low...its ok to not agree with them but show some respect for him jeez

Anonymous

• My dh basically cant stand his cousins and aunts and we have an understanding with them that we only exchange cards. My inlaws kinda suck as well I usually get them something small though because they are the grandparents and I let the kids pick. They know we only really buy for the kids and dont expect a gift back. Perhaps you can do something like that?

Answer by gemgem at 2:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• he knows I hate them LOL, he can't really stand them either! (these are spouses of his blood relatives mainly) I tell hiim all the time I can't stand them cause how they act to the other family members and he just listens there's nothing we can do about it. So get off your high horse you jerk!
    Anonymous

• So get off your high horse you jerk!

lol wow read your question and ask your self who is the jerk...you posted it you are the one crying about it ..I just gave my oppionon...........go get some tissue and grow up

Anonymous

• lol you need to find some other post that WANTs your stupid input
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel, do they have kids maybe you can just agree to get gifts for the kids. That is what we do because we can't afford to be buying for everyone.
    bizymom413

Answer by bizymom413 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I agree with gemgem just do the gift cards.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008